Sunday, May 10, 2009

The One With Mother's Day :)

Did you have a great day, mothers out there in blogland?

I don't live near my mom and I miss her a lot. I see her as often as I can but it's not nearly enough. For those of you who live near your moms this is your obligatory lecture to stop in on her more often :) I know I would if I could! (stop in on my mom, not yours. That would be weird.)

I had a fabulous day. I loved on my three babies...except at almost 9, Nathan doesn't want to kiss me anymore. (*sigh*) I woke up this morning and visited my grandmother's grave. It was just as much for my mom as it was for me. I know she's sad she can't visit more often. I called my mom and described how the snowball bush that she planted has bloomed and is showering a white petaled snow over the grass in my family's section. It was a nice morning :-)

David's mom came down from Ohio and we spent time with her. We celebrated Parker's first birthday a tad early and I got to spend some time with my stepmom too. I really do have a great family and days like today make all the bad days worthwhile.

Happy Mother's Day, ya'll. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!!! You should take a picture (and post) of your snowball bush. I don't think I have ever seen one. Sounds cool though!

Take care!

Candi