Monday, November 24, 2008

The One With The Tedium

Organizing your scrap stash is SO tedius!!! I won a FANTASTIC prize recently and before cashing in on it, I want to make sure the kits I have are organized. I'm about halfway through and I'd like to gouge my eyes out. Some people enjoy organizing, but I just don't see it!

The good news is...when I am done organizing my files, I have a $200 gift certificate to use for Sweet Shoppe! Isn't that awesome?!?!?!?

So you have a great day...I'll be organizing!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome! You definitely want to have your stash organized before you use that. I too find organizing tedious. I have a friend who loves it, and I usually give her a room of my house to work on when she comes to visit. She loves it.

Brandy said...

Hey girl! How are you? I haven't heard from you lately and just wanted to check in with you!!