Friday, April 16, 2010

The One With The Time Warp

This is my second blog post in one day.

Umm, sort of.

Remember in my last blog post...the one I published this morning...I said I had sat down to write it several times but never finished?

Well when I went to finally write it this morning, I just edited one of my tries, so upon completion, it published with a date of two months ago. Whoops!
Well, that's a bit anti-climactic. So, ever a stubborn chick, I'm blogging again, darnit.

Check out the layout I did this morning. It was like a creative high. Best feeling in the world, I tell ya!



All by Shawna Clingerman:

I Heart Mommy

New on 4/17 @SSD:
Hugantic Frames
Finish Line Alpha
Metal Bits
Template by Angel Filter


And now...I'm going to go pick up the same toys for the 40th time today. Because I clearly have nothing better to do. Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

DawnMarch said...

Wow, that's a fantastic layout! I adore it! Might have to lift that one . . .

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

Cute layout! At first I didn't see the "Parker" and I was like "when did his name change?" "that IS Lena's son right?" LOL BTW, you can change the time of your post below to make it so it was published today.