Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The One With An Independence Day Recap

So I finally got around to going through some of my 4th of July photos! I have so many it was hard to pick...and I only whittled the list down to 10...so you'll have to imagine the fireworks we set off, k? (They were pretty.) ;)

Here are all of the kids in their getups. Photos are difficult with this many!



the babies were ready for a nap. we were grilling lunch and trying to have them wait it out!
we let the older kids play with sparklers...they really enjoyed it!

we baked yummy cupcakes!



and this pinata was the hit of the day (excuse the bad pun). But it was!




We really had a very enjoyable day at home despite the on again/off again sprinkling. I hope you had a pleasant holiday!

I have zoo photos to show you tomorrow...I'm going through them and they are SO cute! Today's plans are fairly low-key so I should have time to get caught up!

Until next time friends...have a great day ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos they are beautiful!! I love your blog aswell its so fresh and pretty! Hugs Rachel . http://www.captivatedvisions.co.uk

amy said...

lots of fun pictures!

Kresta said...

Really adorable photos!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos! Love the pinata idea. We may have to do that ourselves next year! The cupcakes are really cute!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

awesome holiday photos.

Visiting from the DST blog train:
Happy Scrapin' Kat

Unknown said...

Great photos!! Looks like fun!

Laura said...

You guys seriously have the cutest kids! Glad you had fun despite the drizzles!