Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The One With No Title!



A little catch up on my project 365 (though I've got one day, the 31st, that I still haven't posted). We had thai chicken and it was my first experience with it...I was worried it was too spicy but it was really just fine!

And, that's all from me because I'm off to have my taxes done. I'm not thrilled about it-----bo-ring......but atleast a few weeks from now I'll be able to pay off a few bills and have some extra spending money!

Have a great day :)

6 comments:

DawnMarch said...

Wow, taxes!? We never do ours until April 14. :) Love your photos and I bet the Thai chicken was delicious!

Kresta said...

The chicken looks great! Good lick with the taxes - yuck! :)

Tracy said...

Good luck with the taxes and your chicken is making me hungry!

Monique said...

Beautiful photos! And I loooove your blog header! So pretty and "springy"!

Jacinda said...

Well your photos are much better composed than mine are, but at least I'm remembering to take them :) Chicken looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Mmm the chicken one is making me hungry! lol