Sunday, February 22, 2009

The One With The ScrapDay!






So I had a scrapday on Friday...just buckled down and scrapped all day long... (I had to get up and down to work on house cleaning as we had a birthday party yesterday to prepare for) but overall, I spent my day getting caught up...It felt great! It's not always that I can do five pages in a day, but when I can, it's nice :)

Hope you're having a great day! Check back tomorrow for lots of great deals in Dollar Day at Elemental Scraps...including CU products, a grab bag, and a whole kit for only $1!!


8 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow 5 AWESOME pages in 1 day?! I wish I could get some time like that lol! Seriously your pages are beautiful just like your photography! Thanks for sharing - they are inspiring!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, your children are growing very fast! Thanks for sharing the layouts and the photos!

Stacey said...

You have such a happy and sunny blog! Fantastic layouts, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

oh I love those days with time and great mojo to do so much pages! yours are wonderful!

Unknown said...

great pages lena! I know it alwasy feels good to just spend the day being creative!

Unknown said...

A whole day of scrapping - I can but dream!

Love the layouts.

Anonymous said...

wow wonderful pages ! specially love the first and the last for their beautiful colors!

Amanda said...

Wow, 5 pages in one day? They all came out awesome!