Sunday, April 19, 2009

The One With A First For Everything

I've been scrapping over 3 years and I did something for the first time recently. I forgot about a layout. I had forgotten the password to my main photobucket for a month or so :p and had been using my backup account. I went to my main account the other day and remembered my password. Inside there was this layout. I barely even remembered doing it, and I couldn't even remember what kit I used. But I finally figured it out...Pieces of You by Shawna Clingerman. My poor little layout!

I did this one the other night too, using Wild at Heart by Julie Billingsley. Cutest. Kit. Ever!



Anywhoo I guess that's all from me for today. Toodles!

2 comments:

Sus said...

Wow, that is some gorgeous pages. Great job with them :)

Sus

._. said...

awwww I love those pages... esp the one you forgot about ;) lol
La