Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The One With The Hostage

Help! My camera is holding my photos hostage! :P
I can't find my little converter thing that came with my Rebel, and I can't find the cord either *sigh*
I hate moving!

My poor little photos just sitting there, trapped on my camera. For shame! I think there's a chance Tabatha has a USB that will fit the cord part so I'll go up later and try to fish my photos off. Right now I don't have time because I have another job interview this morning. I also have another tomorrow afternoon, wish me luck! :D


I'll share with you, instead of photos, this layout of Naomi's fear of ladybugs or "daydaygugs" as she calls them. She tells us all the time that "daydaygugs care me".

3 comments:

joelsgirl said...

Cute page! I love how you used your journaling as part of the design at the bottom. Good luck getting your photos. I thought you already had a gov job lined up.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very cute page! Great memory to capture!

Eve said...

Cute LO chika!! I hope you can find your cords so your camera is forced to let your photos go!! lol