Thursday, April 2, 2009

The One With A Personal Note...

I hardly post personal notes here any more. I'm going to try and get better about that...because I know my family doesn't care that much about our sales and new products from Bella Gypsy :P

So this morning I am headed off to a minor outpatient surgery and I'll be down and out the rest of the day. Wouldn't it figure too, because it's supposed to be 71 today!

I finally did a layout! I know, I know, what do I want, a gold star? I hadn't done a layout in over 3 weeks and it felt really good to scrap :)



I have to get outta here! Toodles!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the negative space in your LO.

Hope you soon recover from your surgery - take it easy.

Dawn Inskip said...

Loving this page of yours :) Hope you're soon on the mend :)

Kresta said...

Just said a prayer for you. Beautiful page!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

praying all goes well with your surgery!

Sus said...

Ohhh love this page! You did an awesome job with all that white space.

I hope you are up and running again soon, take your time and make sure that you don´t strain anything :o)

Sus

Not Everyones Mama said...

Good luck w/the surgery! Beautiful layout!

Kathy said...

Aww what a sweet page! Very nice!

Kathy70

Dielle said...

Darling LO, and what a cutie she is! Hope your little outpatient thing goes well.

LuAnn said...

Good luck tomorrow Lena! will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! love the layout. You have such a unique style ... every layout you touch turns to gold!