Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The One Where I Party Like Its My Birthday

It is my birthday...and normally that's not a big deal...but this year it is because being 27 sucked. That's all. It was a bad year and I'm hoping 28 will be better...that's all I have to say about that!
Today I got a couple of layouts done...and made some tentative plans for a trip next week. I'm going to go get Nathan from his dad's house for two weeks and I can't wait! The worst part about David joining the Army is not getting to have Nathan live with me. I know he is happy at his dad's house but that doesn't change the fact that I miss him like crazy! I can't wait till my vacation with him (we are going to Florida) so that I'll have some new photos to scrap of him. In the meantime here is one of Parker and one of Naomi...


and one of me...for the Sugar Free Challenge at Sweet Shoppe to scrap truths about yourself...as many truths as you are years old. It seemed especially poignant since it is my birthday :)
I hope you have a great day scrappers! I don't have any plans...just another day ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could only read the top line before that infernal autoplay started. Going to try harder to be number three so that I don't have to endure that, kwim?

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Happy Birthday!! LOVE the LO's!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, great Lo's and enjoy the time you'll have with Nathan (btw it will be the name of my son )

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Lena!
I hope it is a great year for you! :))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :o)
Gorgeous layouts!!!
I really hope you enjoy your trip to florida, I love florida

Lynn said...

well, again chickie, happy birthday! I know you will have a great time with Nathan, and he's missing you, too babe, cause you are a fantastic mother, please remember that... heck, you're a fantastic friend, wife and, well woman! Love you hun, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lena!! I hope that you enjoyed your day. Love your layouts. You are looking Fab as are those adorable kiddos!!