Thursday, July 24, 2008

The One With The Best Baby Ever

I know as a parent I'm not allowed to have a favorite child... (LOL!) But if I could...right now it would be Parker. Because for about a week now, that angelic child has been SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! Wahooo! My lactation consultant told me that babies who are exclusively breastfed like Parker *could* not sleep through the night until five months... But it looks like 8 weeks was Parker's magic time...the first few nights I didn't let myself believe it but now I'm convinced the boy just loves to sleep. He sleeps from 10 to 6 or 6:30 and then after nursing goes back to sleep until 8 or 9. Bless him!

And, while I know many of my scrapping friends have already seen this...my family has not...so here is a video of Parker's first smile....

Parker Smiles

and a photo of one too :)

Here is my latest layout...and with it, my frustration...I love how the layout turned out...and I did a template for it to share...and it did not "take"! Somehow, it is showing that it is saved as a .psd, but it is flattened :( I still have it, but it is in a flattened version. So, I may remake the template, or I may not. Every peice of that heart was on it's own layer...and that was a lot of work to do and name...Ugh. Anyway I still have a layout that I like! :)

That's all from me for today, scrappers...I turn into a pumpkin at midnight and I hear Twilight calling my name!

8 comments:

milkcan said...

What a very cool LO! Love the heart in little pieces! So cool!

jaye said...

What a gorgeous smile that little guys has!!

Love all your layouts.

Melissa said...

His first smile is very cute, it's great when they start sleeping through the night. Great layout too, I can see that heart would have taken a lot of time.

Sara E said...

lucky you and Parker... cool deal!

and that layout is sooo cute, I love how you made the heart

also...... I LOVE that song .. I need to figure out how to add some tunage to mine

Brandy said...

I thinkn Parker looks a LOT like David!! He really is a cutie!

And that stinks about losing the layers. I know how frustrating that is...BTDT.

Amanda said...

Lucky you! Baby sleeping through at 8 weeks. Mine is 20 months and still not sleeping through thanks to reflux.

I love that layout! It's so cute and whimsical, yet simple at the same time.

Unknown said...

Love the layout! Too bad the template didn't take, but that's a wonderful "one of a kind" page.

Unknown said...

Aww he's ADORABLE!! I love the smile and his little coo's in the video. What an adorable little man!!