Saturday, October 4, 2008

The One Where We've Come Full Circle

So I was pulling out fall clothes since there's a nip in the air, and I was able to find exactly one outfit that fit Naomi from last year. Now that was one outfit more than I figured, so we were already ahead. But since it did fit, I figured I'd take some comparative photos!

A combination of the outfit being a bit big when I bought it last year and Naomi just being a petite girl made it possible! Here's a little overview:




Here were a couple of last year's photos. I actually like them a bit better...the lighting was better, but it's okay! I posted them on my blog last year so if you've known me a while, you could possibly remember them :)






And here she is this year! The only thing different is the hairbows and the shoes. (of course her feet grew a whole bunch, LOL, and who can hang on to two hairbows for a whole year!)



Of course I snagged a few photos of Nathan and Parker, too :) I really love this one of the two of them!

I have raised two very photogenic children! It's a good thing they love the camera!



And this photo is the funniest thing ever! Everything in the mouth :) So that was our photo shoot...tomorrow we are carving that pumpkin, so maybe I can share pictures of that! I hope you are having a great weekend :)

8 comments:

BaKsKaF said...

The photos are gorgeous Lena!

Anonymous said...

OMgosh, that pic of your little guy eating the pumpkin is precious!

jaye said...

I just have to say again, your children are gorgeous!!
It's amazing how quickly they grow in a year isn't it?
Have fun carving the pumpkin :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos, Lena!
{Nettie B}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Your children are so cute - and the photographer is so clever :) I will come back and visit your fantastic blog again!

Elaine said...

The photos are all so adorable, your children are beautiful, thanks for sharing them.

Donna B. Miller said...

Gorgeous photos. I can't believe how grown up she looks in your new photos.

Anonymous said...

Those are the most adorable photos EVER!! I love the last year/this year of Noami in that outfit. You can really see how much she's grow... wow!!