Monday, October 20, 2008

The One With A Party

Naomi's party went really well yesterday...here is the hybrid cake I made for her...it is an edible transfer using special food dye, put on a regular store bought cake. I used Fee Jardine's Hip Hooray!




She really enjoyed the cake, sneaking bites before we even blew out the candles



And I did a little photo shoot with the birthday girl by Grampy's old barn...


I even snuck in a few shots of nathan while we were out there :)


I can't wait to share more of our weekend with you but Monday morning chores are calling my name so I'll share more tomorrow!

14 comments:

kitty said...

wow the cake is really cute and creative!! happy birthday!

evitangel said...

this cake looks so yummy! happy birthday!

Mary said...

Ackk chores good luck gettig em done and HBday to your lil one our children share a birthday except she's 16 jeje
She's adorable love her lil ribbon :)

Beth said...

what a super creative idea!! Cute photos by the barn too!

Colleen said...

The cake came out awesome Lena!!
And the birthday girl looks sooooo pretty!!

Laura said...

I LOVE what you did with the cake, what a fantstic idea!!

My DD turned two on the 19th!!

Nikki said...

That cake is adorable and so are the pics! Glad the party was fun! :)

Kresta said...

What a neat idea for a cake! Great pics to!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Awesome looking cake!

Tracy said...

I think the cake turned out AWESOME! I love those edible transfers!!!!

Margaret said...

Very nice job on the cake, I would love more details on how you did that!

Barb said...

That cake is ROCKIN'! Great job and happy birthday Naomi!

:::Melanie::: said...

That cake is amazing Lena! Beautiful photos too!

Brandy said...

Wow! Great cake! And Naomi is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad she had a great birthday. :)