Friday, January 15, 2010

The One With Friday!!!

I am SO happy it is Friday and I'm sure I'm not alone in this!

Yesterday's P365 photo comes to you by way of storyboard. I was so happy when my camera came in the mail, that of course my photo of the day had to be me ecstatically holding my camera. Maybe I don't look ecstatic--truth be told I look like I'm in love :P

Photobucket

And because that was out of the way, I went ahead and did my Project 365 week two layout. I really love how it turned out! :) And, I'm going for matchy matchy this year, so you can see how it compares to week one.
Photobucket

It's time for me to get this Friday started...if I don't blog over the weekend, I'll see ya Monday! :)

9 comments:

Jaclyn Bernardo said...

I just love your week 2 LO! It's gorgeous!

Laura said...

love your title work chicky! SO glad you got your baby back!

Monique said...

Gorgeos photos and layout! Congrats again on the weightloss and woohoo on the great camera deal!!

Jessica knorr said...

love your week 2 layout and Im so glad you got your camera back and at no charge too? Thats great!!

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

I LOOOVE when things matchy match! Great layout and I'm glad you got your camera back!

Amanda said...

Love the layout! And congrats on getting your camera back!

Holly Ann said...

Yay glad you got your baby back.

Nonnie said...

I am so happy for you!!! No charge - Woohoo - Now go spend that money you set aside on something fun!

Pam said...

Hi Lena! I just got caught up on all your happenings! I had no idea about your surgery and I am glad you are recovered and doing well! Glad to hear you got your baby back too!