Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The One With The Happy Day


I had a happy day yesterday. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky person anyway, but you know that great feeling you get when it's just an awesome day? Nothing spectacular happened. I spent time organizing and cleaning, which is one of my favorite activities. Since I've been recovering from surgery, I haven't been able to do much of that and I was going through withdrawal I think.

I talked on the phone with my best friend and my sister (she is just upstairs but we use an intercom feature on our phones). I had my boyfriend over for dinner and made my favorite meal, chicken tacos. And, I got good news that my camera was repaired. Just a really great day.

My DSLR bit the dust at the end of October. One day it just stopped reading the memory card. I researched it and found it was a known problem with Canon Rebels. I couldn't afford the repairs at Christmastime though...I had other priorities. So I sent it off last week and my baby is safely on its way back home to me. I've been borrowing an old P&S from Tab. I appreciate the loaner, but the photo quality is terrible...mostly just a LOT of grain. But, it was such a happy day yesterday that this is what I decided to make my P365 photo about...just a happy me (grain and all) :) Have a Happy Wednesday friends!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute pic!

Laura said...

you're so cute Lena. I'm glad you had a super day!

Traci Reed said...

Yay for fixed cameras and chicken tacos!

Nonnie said...

What a great picture!! I love happy days :) - BTW - I love the new look of you blog - Very nice!!!

DawnMarch said...

Cute photo -- love the B&W (that always works better with grain!). Glad you are in a happy place these days -- you so deserve it!

Vanessa said...

GLad you had a great day! And got your camera fixed!

Tabatha said...

Ah,I love days like that. Here is to many more ;)!

Holly Ann said...

Cute picture. I don't know what I would do without my DSLR. I like my P&S but I LOVE my dslr.

~Angie said...

I LOVE th photo...captures your personality perfectly! and so glad your camera is getting fixed!