Monday, January 11, 2010

The One With Small Victories

Here are my two P365 photos from the weekend!


9/365. I Love My Bed. Didn't want to get out of bed today. Once I did get out of bed, have been scheming reasons to go back to bed. Now that the day is winding down, can't wait for bedtime.



10/365. Small Victories. I have been on a slow and steady weight loss journey. Today when I weighed myself I was happy to see I had lost just a little over 20 pounds in the last few months. Yay!


I have been scrapping some more, too. I am really enjoying it but it is almost time to print! I print when I have 100 layouts done and it is about that time again! Hard to believe! I really love both of these layouts of two of my favorite people in the whole world <3


The credits for these layouts can be found here.



That's all from me! I suppose it's time for me to get to work!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Gratz on the weight loss Mama...and your kids are the CUTEST! ♥

Col said...

WOOT! Way to go woman!! GREAT job with the weight loss :)
And I totally feel your pain on getting out of bed. I never want to get out of bed, it's too warm and comfy in there!

Vanessa said...

That's awesome Lena! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Congrats on losing 20 pounds - that is quite an accomplishment!

Traci Reed said...

GORGEOUS layouts Lena and congrats on 20 lbs, that's a toddler! (yes, I regularly imagine small children falling off my body in relation to my weight loss..keeps it interesting :))

Jessica said...

both layouts are super cute!! Your kids are getting so big!!

Crystal said...

oooh I heart my bed too! Congrats on 20 pounds! That's awesome Lena!! Your pages are just gorgeous!!! <3

Monique said...

Super cute layouts, and congrats on the weight loss milestone!

DawnMarch said...

Beautiful pages, Lena, and congrats on the continued weight loss!

It'z A Neet Design said...

Very cute pic of you all snuggled up in bed! Gorgeous layouts too!
And a special HOORAY for your weight loss! That is awesome Lena!

Tabatha said...

love the pics! congrats on the weight loss...you look fabulous dah-ling!

~Angie said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss girlfriend!!!! and I didn't want to get out of bed either!

Nettie B said...

woot, Lena! you go, girl!