Thursday, January 21, 2010

The One With The Hum Drum

Yesterday was a bit hum-drum for me so I don't have a ton of things to share. I worked on some designwork, continued to upload my photos to flickr for a backup, and worked on doing some clean up on my hard drive. Renaming files, deleting things I don't need, that sort of thing. Tedious and boring! My mood seems to be fluctuating more this week than it has the rest of my recovery period, so I picked back up this book and began reading it again: I began it before the surgery but haven't finished it yet. I had felt great emotionally until just a few days ago. This week has been a bit tougher though, so I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. That includes a doctor's appointment this morning that I have to run and get ready for! So, I'll see you peeps tomorrow! :) Have a great Thursday! :)

5 comments:

Kresta said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Hormones are evil things, and I can only imagine that the change you've gone through recently must be wreaking havoc the way hormones do. ((BIG hugs))

DawnMarch said...

It's raining and kinda hum drum here too. Hope things cheer up soon!

Monique said...

*hugs* Lena! I hope your weekend is brighter! :-D

Melissa said...

Hope things start looking up soon. I would image the mood fluctuations have something to do with the effect on your hormones because of the surgery (or maybe not - a doctor I am not!) Anyway, this too shall pass and you seem to be doing a good job keeping your mind occupied with other things.

Misty Cato said...

Hi Lena, hope the doctor has some useful advice and you are in top shape soon.