Thursday, January 21, 2010

The One With The Hum Drum

Yesterday was a bit hum-drum for me so I don't have a ton of things to share. I worked on some designwork, continued to upload my photos to flickr for a backup, and worked on doing some clean up on my hard drive. Renaming files, deleting things I don't need, that sort of thing. Tedious and boring! My mood seems to be fluctuating more this week than it has the rest of my recovery period, so I picked back up this book and began reading it again: I began it before the surgery but haven't finished it yet. I had felt great emotionally until just a few days ago. This week has been a bit tougher though, so I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. That includes a doctor's appointment this morning that I have to run and get ready for! So, I'll see you peeps tomorrow! :) Have a great Thursday! :)

4 comments:

DawnMarch said...

It's raining and kinda hum drum here too. Hope things cheer up soon!

Monique said...

*hugs* Lena! I hope your weekend is brighter! :-D

Melissa said...

Hope things start looking up soon. I would image the mood fluctuations have something to do with the effect on your hormones because of the surgery (or maybe not - a doctor I am not!) Anyway, this too shall pass and you seem to be doing a good job keeping your mind occupied with other things.

Misty Cato said...

Hi Lena, hope the doctor has some useful advice and you are in top shape soon.