Thursday, August 7, 2008

The One Where Grease Is The Word

So I meandered over to SSD's blog to participate in the From Our Blog To Yours...and it's a Grease quiz! I was shocked to score 12 of 15 right because I haven't seen that movie in atleast 10 years. So yay for me... ;) You can do the quiz here...

I am sitting here watching the SYTYCD finale...did you watch it?

I have to tell you about this really great ice cream I had yesterday. It is Purity's O' Charley's Caramel Pie ice cream. If you've ever had O'Charley's caramel pie you can just imagine the heaven I was in while eating it...It totally gets two thumbs up from me ;)

I'm blogging from Memphis today and am too tired to say much so I think I'll just post the FOBTY and tell you I am having a GREAT time on vacation!



7 comments:

Armina said...

what's SYTYCD? lol.. I seldom watch Tv ;D

The Mini Mum said...

I think Australia is several shows back with your SYTYCD, so not up to the finale yet. Should be interesting though! I can't wait for our season of the show to start, had so much fun watching the last one.

That icecream sounds divine!

Ava in Wonderland said...

I suck, I only got 8 right! LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a blast :) Right now, I'm having a hard time whether I'd scrap or teach my daughter for her exams tomorrow :) I've never watched Grease but I do have the CD of the soundtrack :)

jaye said...

Well I got 11 right........I loved that movie. Shame what Jeff Conaway has turned into.

I didn't accomplish much today either, in the real world that is, got lots of scrapping done thoug.

Beth said...

umm, ice cream sounds heavenly!! I'll need to look for it!

I'm off to take the Grease quiz now!

Barb said...

Go Joshua! Go Joshua! Love me some Twitch too :-D