Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The One With The Rough Day


I had one of those days...you know the ones when you wish your kids weren't little? I love having small babies but some days I get tired of having one on the hip and one on the other hip, LOL! I think it is expected to have days like this...no one has all great days at their job. Naomi felt it was her job today to follow me around and undo everything I did. So, I decided to scrap her tonight...to see her smiling face in 2D after she had already zonked out for the night...a sweet little girl who is smart and, well....into everything! :)

Here's to another interesting day :)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I have days like this -- only opposite! :)

I hate the attitudes of 12 year old boys. I'm firmly against preteen and teen years. It's just not right. LOL

I hope today is better for you! :)

Rona said...

Awww, what a sweet layout! I understand what you mean...I had 3 kids in 3 years, LOL!

btw, I looove your blog header!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

What a darling layout! She is so adorable! I love the little age but I really enjoy the age now of 9 and 12 . I know they have attitude sometimes but they are generally fun and you don't have to put up with the temper tantrums!

Monique said...

lol, sounds like quite a day. Beautiful layout, and what a great idea to finish a rough day by reminding yourself of the beautiful moments too. It definitely helps with those occasional "long" days... lol. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I understand that! I have those kinds of days about once a week at least. :-) Cute, cute layout - great idea for making yourself feel better!