Friday, August 29, 2008

The One Where Nathan Turns 8!

It was almost exactly 8 years ago to the minute that I tapped Chuck (my first husband) on the shoulder and told him "it's time". We went to the hospital. I was 39 weeks pregnant with my very first child and I was only 20, myself. They kept me because of my blood pressure and induced me. Nathan was born at 10:46 the next night by c-section.

I love him so much. Tomorrow he'll be eight, but he'll always be my baby.



Happy Birthday Nathan!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! They do grow up fast!
He's a handsome boy, Lena.

jaye said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!! Hope it's a wonderful day for you.

He is a good looking young man. Mine will be eleven in November.......and it doesn't seem that long ago I was getting him ready for his first day a preschool so I could go back to work.

Rona said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! Doesn't time just FLY?!?! Have a wonderful time with your once-little-now-a-big-boy!

MadameMim said...

Beautiful photos Lena! Your boy looks like a prince and congratulations on his 8th birthday!!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Happy Birthday! Time does fly and before long he will be a teenager! He is adorable!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy birthday to your baby boy! I hope it's a great year for all of you!