Friday, August 15, 2008

The One With the Professional Photos

So I really like the pictures that I get of the kids...I have a nice enough camera and enough experience to get decent shots...but now that I have 3 kids I would pull my hair out trying to get a good group photo. So this is the second time I've taken them to Portrait Innovations. I am an instant gratification kind of gal so I really like that they print them in studio! The first set in May turned out pretty good but now that Parker is older this set turned out really well! We are wrapping up our vacation right now...I'm blogging from a hotel in Valdosta GA at the moment...I'm pretty sleepy so I'm headed off to bed but I wanted to share my kiddos with you... :) Have a great weekend bloggers!




16 comments:

Elaine said...

OMG your kiddos are just so adorable. Thanks for sharing the photos before heading off to bed.

Anonymous said...

Your family is just beautiful!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Thena.typepad.com

Moon Scraps said...

Fantastic photos congrats

Unknown said...

Ooh! I like the white background! I REALLY need to get that for my home studio. Your kids are gorgeous and Parker looks like such a cute kid.

Amanda said...

The photos are adorable! I don't blame you one bit for taking them to a studio. I do that with mine and I only have 2, but it takes me and the photographer to wrangle my 21 month old.

jaye said...

Beuatiful children you have! Those pictures are great. Have a wonderful weekend.

LuAnn said...

Lena, I just love your little girls pony tails! they're so cute! great photos this time around!!

Unknown said...

Wow...great photos and so lovely kides...
tfl manu

Lara's Digi World said...

Great photos, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos, lena! you must be so proud of your kids, they look so happy and beautiful! enjoy your trip! :)

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS pictures! That Parker is sweet enough to eat! Now I need to drag my kids to a studio already!

Brandy said...

OMG those are fantastic photos!! I think Nathan and Naomi look exactly like you and Parker is a mini-David!! :)

Anonymous said...

the photos of your children are incredibly adorable! and so is your blog.... I love to take shots of my grand baby sage in my own little studio, small area of my living room!

Nice blog, lena!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable photos Lena!!! You must be very, very proud!! Have a great Sunday! :)

Marianne said...

Those came out great! I like Portrait Innovations too - we had a great photo session the one time we went there. Love the one where they are kissing the baby. Aww!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Lena, they are SO adorable. And OMG Parker is growing up so fast!!