Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The One With The Really Cool Kid

I'll tell you...my Nathan is like the coolest kid ever...I had the best time at his open house this evening. It was wonderful watching him meet his teachers. It was so awesome watching him introduce himself to his related arts teachers and choose his desk (3rd grade is the best!). It makes me sniffle a little because he was so grown-up! A brand new school and he didn't bat an eyelash!

I did two layouts of him tonight but one of them is using a new release that doesn't come out until Saturday so you'll have to wait for that one...it's the cutest darned fall kit I have EVER seen though!

But I did this one of the goofball...enjoy your little ones because you blink and they are in 3rd grade! I'm gonna go snuggle my small ones :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! I love your layouts. You have a simple style that just seems so pure and pretty. The designers you CT for are super lucky to have you! Glad I stopped by!

jaye said...

LOve your layouts!! They are simple and very eye catching.

As for the school thing........I can't believe mine will be starting 6th grade in less than a week. Seems like yesterday we were at the first bus ride.

Jacinda said...

Lena, that layout is fabulous! I love all the white space. My eldest dd starts school in about 2 months time - I think I'm more nervous than she is.

Barb said...

Third grade is great! They're still little kids, but so grown up too. The attitude hasn't started to kick in yet. ;-)