Friday, August 22, 2008

The One With The Layout That Makes Me Blush


LOL! I don't really like scrapping pictures of myself anyway, but especially a picture of me kissing! One day my kids will enjoy these books and they don't want to see their mom kiss their dad! But....I do really love this picture from my wedding day. And this quote is so perfect, I had to scrap it with this kit, Apple of My Eye, from Julie Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe! All of my designers have the greatest things this week but I am out of time! I must take the weekend off and get caught up with family stuff!

I hope you have a great weekend too! :)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw this layout in the gallery. It is beautiful.

Sara E said...

such a cute LO... I love all the little apple seeds by the apple in the corner

Anonymous said...

The page looks gorgeous.

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout, no need to blush.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lena, this layout is AMAZING! I love the photo and the quote and I do think it was good for you to scrap it. I don't think the kids will mind a WEDDING kissy photo of mom and dad *wink*

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with this kit... fabulous page, love the quote... everything about it is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Petra said...

hey Lena...It has been a long time since I last been here glad you're back up, had no clue!
Love that page and the photo too...sweet journal and love that apple! Hugs

Anonymous said...

LENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no speak, but this layout is simply fabulous. Your kids will love it. trust me.

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! Someday (far in the future, probably) the kids will treasure a picture of their mom and dad kissing.