Monday, September 8, 2008

The One Where We Talk About Crayons


First of all...ONLY Crayola will do. All other crayons are crap. That's all I have to say on that matter...and second of all....the quiz at Crayola.com kicked my butt! I wandered over there from the Sweet Shoppe's FOBTY...While I did name all 64 colors, I had 21 mistakes. I had like 8 mistakes going into the "kids' choice" section but I didn't guess a single one of those right! What is this "kids' choice" they speak of? That's DUMB! And there should never EVER be more than 64 crayons in a box. Having a box of those with a sharpener in the back is all you needed growing up...and you were practically royalty for having that. I honestly was good with 24 or 48...Now I see 96 and more? Yikes!

3 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Yes I had that many and I didn't even finish it! lol

Monique said...

LOL, I agree... there's nothing like Crayola, and don't feel bad about your score, I got 30 mistakes! I got a lot right, but if I got one wrong I'd get it wrong ALL THE WAY lol. Have a great day!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

I was actually sweating during the quiz because I was doing sooooo bad! I ended up with 40 wrong (my ds (22) got 38 wrong, my dd (9) got 23 wrong, & my ds (7) got 41 wrong. Whew! I've stopped by to say, "Hi!", courtesy of the blog train. I'd love a visit from you: http://isladeangela.wordpress.com/