Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The One With The Smelliest Blog On The Blog

...but in a good way!



I wanted to share this little yummy project with you, bloggers! I love the smell of coffee, and after visiting a girlfriend who had these on her counter, I had to put my own twist on it!

It's a super cheap project...I spent $1.98 on 2 hurricane jars, 67 cents on 2 votive candles and $4 for a small bag of french vanilla whole bean coffee. Putting it together is pretty self-explanatory and it smells SO yummy! I have half a bag of coffee left to rotate out the beans after they start to lose their scent. It would also make a super cheap and sweet gift!

That's all from me for today, I've got a wiggly Parker in my arms. TTFN!

8 comments:

Charlize_C said...

aww ... it's a good idea, I mean it!
I will try to have one myself :)
thanks for sharing the idea!

Barb said...

Yum! I'm going to have to try that. Thanks Lena!

Kathy said...

How fun is that.
Love your youtube video.
Have to see who that is.

SarahG said...

What a cute idea! I can smell it from here :)

Have a Great DaY!

Anonymous said...

wow love your blog header! is fabulous

Anonymous said...

Oh, fabulous idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

That is a great idea - and looks as good as I am sure it smells.

Brandy said...

Great idea!! LOVE the smell of coffee beans!! :D