Thursday, September 11, 2008

The One With The Sneak Peeks!


well...sort of ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and show you a few layouts I've done this week with products that are coming out on Saturday at Sweet Shoppe! The tattered cardstock is by Libby Weifenbach and the kit on the second page is by Libby and Traci Murphy! Both were a lot of fun to work with! The first page is my "labor" page from Nathan's pregnancy...working so hard on getting his and Naomi's pages caught up to Parker's! The second page is just a photo of me and Nathan from the park last weekend.

Anywhoo, I am working diligently on my backlog of pregnancy pages (ahem, *coughcough* quickpages *coughcough*) so I'm going to scoot off here for tonight. The new 'do will have to be shared tomorrow because all of the shots I have on my camer look like mug shots ;)

8 comments:

movefearlessly said...

love both layouts!

Jamie said...

Great LO's!! Good luck catching up!! I'm behind already and I only have 1 hehe!! Aren't quickpages great? ;)

Ava in Wonderland said...

Super cute LOs!!

The Mini Mum said...

Gorgeous LOs! You're forgiven for the QP's LOL I have a backlog too, so I think I'll be heading in that direction also!

Lilja said...

Gorgeous layouts! Your delivery layout reminded me to do mine sometime soon - I want to record the experience and the pain before I completely forget LOL

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

N*I*C*E layouts! Your previous post said you were trying to stay offline to get some scrapping done... so THAT"S how people actually get scrapping done! I'll have to try that! Visiting from IL via the DST blog train - come find me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

LuvsMyFurBabies said...

I'm really looking forward to your new kits coming out Saturday. Love your blog. AND I WANT YOUR SLEEP BUTTON on your signature at DST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

lena,
those layouts look great! :)

i am working on my backlog, too, finally! and you can bet your bottom dollar i will be using quickpages and templates! a girl has to do what a girl has to do!