Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The One With A Lot of Layouts!


And that's not all! I did quite a few more the last few days but I'll save those for tomorrow!

It's been a busy week! I backed up my entire computer, reloaded Vista, and downloaded some software to solve my mouse problem...I went and exchanged my cell phone for a new one because my old one wasn't charging properly..and it was still under warranty, yay!

The weather has been fantastic so I've been taking the kids for walks even though I'd rather stay in my jammies all day, LOL ;) When I make myself get out I feel better :)

So that's really all that's new from me...I haven't heard from David since Saturday but that's nothing unusual...so I have no news on his PT test yet. I'm fee

I'm expecting my 3 pregnancy albums to be delivered by UPS tomorrow (it says tomorrow, yay!) and that will make 11 books I have printed with Shutterfly! I am completely caught up with my printing! I'm working on a few projects right now so if I'm scarce, that's why :) I hope you are having a great week!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Great layouts. I hope your albums come tommorow. I need to order a new album from Shutterfly.

Anonymous said...

great layouts !!!!!!

kids are looking awesome !


from :::

razz

Joy said...

Gorgeous LOs - love the one of Naomi in your glasses - my dd is just the same and will pinch anyones glasses to try on, she is so desperate to have her own (which she doesn't need!!)

movefearlessly said...

your layouts are wonderful!

Tracy said...

Wow 11 books, you're my hero! I only have 3, but have enough LOs for probably 15 more.

Great layouts!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous LOs and congrats with being caught up on your printing! That's awesome! :)

Chels said...

Great LOs!

Yay for albums!

Monique said...

Wow, all caught up on your printing? That's awesome! Now if I can just get one layout printed for the two albums I bought last year! LOL!

Mari said...

I just got my pregnancy book this week and it was so fantastic! Great LOs.

Kresta said...

Holy cow - I cannot even imagine being caught up on printing! Not sure it will ever happen. Congrats to you! Great pages, btw.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great layout!

I've been meaning to order from Shutterfly but I still haven't gotten around to it

Lindy said...

You're a scrapping machine Lena! (and your blog is super cute! this wasa my first visit...I'll be back!)