Sunday, September 28, 2008

The One With The Free Desktop!

So.....my first designer to come out with a Halloween kit this year was Libby Weifenbach and she hit one out of the park! She made this adorable kit, Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun and it came out yesterday at SSD. I hadn't had time to scrap with it yet and she asked if anyone could make an October desktop freebie for her and I whipped this up!
If you'd like to have it, you gotta stop by HER BLOG though....and check out her new Halloweeny decorations! ;)

I've done lots of scrappy stuff over the last 3 years but this was my first desktop calendar freebie so I hope you like it!

Well I hope you have a great Sunday, bloggers...it's gonna be a scrappy day here! :)

7 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

That is such a cute desktop! Thank you very much1

candy said...

This is a cute desktop , thank you :)
I wish you a wonderful sunday

:::Melanie::: said...

Great desktop Lena! Love those colours together!

Laura said...

Love the desktop! The spider is soo cute!

Unknown said...

Ooh! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Lena, I love this!! Off to grab it!!

LuAnn said...

way too cute desktop Lena!! thanks for sharing your talent with us! this will be the first time I've changed my desktop since May of 2007!!!!