Sunday, September 7, 2008

The One With A Wreck Of A Post

Hiya bloggers! My first order of business today is to share with you our most recent playground photo shoot! Parker wasn't digging the sunshine so I don't have any shots of him (plus he was on my shoulder for most of the photographing). But, I did get these great action shots of Nathan (love how they turned out!) and I got a few of them together...Naomi loved being pushed in the swing! I was so happy to get one photo of her looking at the camera, since that's a challenge in and of itself lately!






It was wonderful enjoying the fall-ish weather and just watching the kids have fun! We get to go see David graduate from Basic training in a week and half, so anything to pass the time right now! :)

And about the wreck. Cakewreck, that is. Over on my blogroll you'll find Cakewrecks...I love that blog and I have to tell you....the cake we had made for David's Boot Camp sendoff party was featured on their blog today! I was totally geeking out about it, and giggling again at our funny cake....go check it out!

Our Silly Cake

And that's all from me tonight bloggers....My wonderful MIL is taking the kids for a few hours tomorrow...so off to bed for me so that I'm not too tired to enjoy my free time! ;)

9 comments:

lorig said...

You got some great shots at the playground today. I am off to checkout the cakewreck, I had not heard of that blog yet.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous photos, the colours are beautiful and the B+W lovely too.

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Your cake wreck story and the site are hilarious - they have a website for EVERYTHING now-a-days! Too funny! TFS!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Adorable photos!!

Barb said...

LOL Congrats on making the cake wreck blog! Your cake was hilarious ~ love the hovering tank!

Nikki said...

Lena - you take the most fab photos! I wish we lived closer so you could get great shots of my kiddos! :)

Your kids are so cute! :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Congrats on being on the cake wrecks blog

Lynn said...

Great photos! Cute about the cakewreck! ;)

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

Great action shots at the playground. Congrats on your cake making the Wrecks blog.