Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The One With The Printing Dilemma

And here's the dilemma...I scrap so much it's hard to keep up with the printing! LOL! While I'm sitting here trying to decide what to put in my latest Shutterfly album, here are a few of my most recent layouts:


And that's all I really have to share for the day! My children apparently don't need to sleep anymore so that's another dilemma in and of itself. I must go sleep while I can because between the two of them, they aren't allowing a whole lot of that nowadays! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say #1 its gorgeous!

The Mini Mum said...

I like all of them! LOL
I have several photobooks ready to be printed... must get busy and get them done!

Elaine said...

I loved all of them, but #1 is my favorite

Michelle said...

Cute layouts. I need to get another Shutterbug book.

Ava in Wonderland said...

Gorgeous LO's!! I like 2 the best!

Kris Ann said...

I love them all. #1 is my favorite also with all the layering.

Anonymous said...

I don't have that problem, Lena! I am a slow scrapper and am wondering how I will use up all of my MyPicTales credits now. Love the lo's you posted.

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Your layouts are gorgeous - I like#1 the best! Your blog song however, made me sad?! Not sure why though... I've stopped by to say, "Hi!", courtesy of the blog train. I'd love a visit from you: http://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, pretty colors! Love the rich colors especially.

Hugs,
Thena

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.