Saturday, September 13, 2008

The One With Strange Computer Woes...

Leave it to me to do strange things to my computer! I have managed to somehow break the scrolling function of my laptop...it's not that it won't scroll...it's that it won't STOP scrolling! Weird, eh? It looks like I'm going to have to backup for the next few days and then reinstall Windows Vista by appointment in two nights. I'm not looking forward to doing all of that, but at least I'll have all of my stuff backed up! On that note...GO BACK UP your stuff right now! ;) I've been meaning to get Mozy and maybe if I had, I wouldn't have all this to do right now! On the up side...I got to speak to a wonderful technician who was so helpful, professional and entertaining. If you have to be on the phone with a stranger for an hour and a half, it may as well be a pleasant experience!


I'm working so hard on getting my pregnancy albums caught up and I only have about 10 layouts left to do...then to sign over my firstborn to Shutterfly in order to get my printing caught up :)

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, bloggers...sharing just one layout this evening!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI lena..
this is razi.... technician from hp..
good to see about me in ur blog...

and ur baby is looking really cute...

i became a big fan of ur work,,
i wish i can do all these stuff with my picture,,

Anonymous said...

RAZI (o_o) >>>>>>


"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

Sabine said...

He Lena, it looks like your technician is someone very kind! I am sure he'll fix everything on the laptop!
I can imagine how excited you must be with the album. This page looks gorgeous, I am sure the whole album will rock as well!
Cheers!

Elizabeth said...

i love the new layout!

Leigh said...

Just came by to say HI! even though you blogged Saturday, I figured i'd give you a greeting! Great lo an djournaling!

Monique said...

Sorry to hear about the computer woes, I hope the reinstallation goes well! And love the layout! Good luck getting the albums done!

Sara E said...

oh wow.. you sure did make a great impression on that tech guy

and sooo awesome of you to have actual pregnancy albums ... no way i'd be able to fill an album for each one of mine, maybe a couple pages, that's it

Terri said...

CONGRAT Lena! I tried to visite your blog a while ago with no luck. Was thinking of you! Glad all went well with baby!
Oh and Im due in November!